The bioArchive at the DZL Munich site (CPC-M) will work closely with the Office for Translational Research (OTR) at the University of Cambridge. The German-British partnership has now been officially confirmed - corresponding funding goes to both institutions.
The financial support comes from the LMU Munich and the University of Cambridge. During the first funding phase in 2019, the two institutions will establish contacts and exchange expertise with regard to:
• Experience in handling biomaterials for translational projects
• Data and sample management
• Special focus on chronic lung diseases in the CPC-M bioArchive
• Interdisciplinary networking with university and industry partners from the OTR.
• Institute-wide scientific seminars and workshops with clinical and academic partners
• Suitable further cooperation projects with external partners
Beyond 2019, CPC-M bioArchive and OTR want to expand their German-British cooperation, e.g. through the professional exchange of employees or joint publications.
The bioArchive of the Comprehensive Pneumology Center is a cooperation between the Helmholtz Zentrum München, the Klinikum der Universität München, the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität and the Asklepios Klinik München-Gauting. Find out more about the bioArchive of the CPC-M here ...